|Age Range||> 3 years old|
|Plastic Block Shape||Gear|
Potential screws touch the building blocks, very fun interesting, small screws, have different graphics, the two together the same graphics, this is more fun ah. This is the training of the baby static, it is color recognition ability, the most important is the development of intellectual good toys oh. Let the child find the corresponding color, the corresponding shape of the screws, nuts into a set, to screw together.
Exercise the child to know the color, the ability to recognize the shape and hands, the ability of the brain. Education effect is very good a toy.
The building blocks, fine workmanship, odorless, the material is quite good. Mothers can rest assured that the purchase.
To develop children's understanding of the color and shape of the building blocks, to improve children's ability to place, assemble and arrange blocks, to create imaginary space and practical ability.
Parent-child Park, Kindergarten Scientific Activities: Screw and Nut Matching
【Content and Requirement】
1. Initial perception screw construction.
2. Experience the joy of pairing screws and nuts.
3. Try team work and cooperation.
Activity focus: for the screw and nut matching, and briefly explain why this pairing.
Material preparation: different types and sizes of iron screws and nuts, a number of baskets.
★ ★ ★ 1. Explore the discovery
(1) Division: Our classroom has become the three groups, each group has a table on the screws and nuts, groups of children for the screw and nut matching.
(2) child care, teacher observation and guidance. Guidance points: for individual children do not want to participate in the reminder and guidance.
★ ★ ★ 2. Exchange sharing
(1) ask the representatives of the three groups to talk about how their own team for the screw and nut matching.
(2) to talk about the screw and nut in the process of pairing there is no new discovery.
(3) Question 1: What shape do you find the screw? Please use your fingers to see other children. Three groups to answer in the group to win a five-pointed star.
(4) Question 2: What do you find the shape of the nut?
(5) Question 3: What do you think screw like? What is a nut like?
(6) Question 4: How do you pair the screws and nuts? Please show to other children to see.
(7) Summary: Some screws and nuts round, some triangular, the same shape of the screws and nuts can be paired.
★ ★ ★ 3 imitation game
(1) Today we have so many screws and nuts in our classroom. Can we play a game of screws and nuts together?
(2) the requirements of screws and nuts: three groups of their own recommended which children when the screws, which children as nuts.
(3) game design: Please stand a few children when the screws horizontal and vertical rows of two to form the "D" shape. And then ask a few children play the nut in the "screw" longitudinal row of space which happily S-shaped drill.
Extensions: Ask the children to go back and look for where the screws and nuts are hidden in the home.
Let your baby win at the starting line
1. the development of brain thinking;
2. to stimulate sensory development;
3. to promote hand-eye coordination;
4. improve hands-on ability
5. enhance the ability to distinguish shape, things;
6. exercise cooperation skills;
7. to cultivate logical thinking ability.