Meet the new Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition— crafted for those who create on-the-go. We're talking mobile-workstation performance with the new 8-Core 10th Gen Intel® Core i7 processor, NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 5000 Studio Edition graphics, and an OLED 4K touch display with DCI-P3 100% color gamut for retina shattering clarity and ultra-fast 1ms response. All this performance is packed into in a durable, precision-crafted aluminum unibody design that remains as compact as ever at 0.7-inches thin.
- More Core Galore - The 8-Core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-10875H processor in the Razer Blade 15 provides the ultimate level of performance for gamers and creators with 2.3GHz / 5.1GHz (Base / Max Turbo). Integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+) delivers peak wireless gaming performance.
- Quadro RTX™ Graphics - Fuse portability with large memory capacity and the latest NVIDIA Quadro RTX™ 5000 16GB VRAM Graphics—featuring real-time ray tracing, advanced shading, and AI-enhanced tools—to deliver desktop-level performance on the go.
- Every Shade of Accurate - The visually stunning OLED 4K, 3840 x 2160 touch display with 1ms response has a wide color range that covers 100% of the DC1-P3 space, allowing creators to work on their projects with true visual clarity. Each display is individually tested and calibrated to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Innovative Cooling - A unique vacuum sealed, liquid filled copper vapor chamber spans the heat generating components and is the key to getting maximum performance and user comfort in a compact, thin design.
- Thin and Compact - Precision crafted CNC aluminum unibody houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.7" thin.
- More Ports. More Possibilities - The Razer Blade 15 is loaded with connectivity options including Wi-Fi 6, Windows Hello, SD Card reader, Thunderbolt™ 3, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience